How to overcome anxiety at work?
Coronavirus pandemic disrupted our daily living routines and the way we work. It is completely natural for this disruption and uncertainty to lead to anxiety and stress. But how to deal with them when you still need to be productive and do your job everyday? Now more than ever, we all must take care of our mental health and well-being. So take a look at this infographics with 10 helpful ways to overcome anxiety while working.
- Relax – try Deep Breathing technique or some meditation apps to calm down.
- Meditate at home – you can start from something as simple as Guide to Meditation by Headspace on Netflix. It is proven that meditation has a positive influence on your lives at general, helps overcome anxiety and even depression.
- Take a Power Nap to gain some extra powers.
- Try Journaling to let your emotions out – write down your feelings and do not fight them. Just accept them.
- Give yourself a time out – go for a 10 minutes walk, do some stretching or dance.
- Listen to the music you love to change perspective.
- Smile even if you don’t feel like it – there are a scientific evidences that smiling can help the body and mind recover from stress, and overcome anxiety at workplace.
- Eat some dark chocolate, in order to boosts the production of feel-good hormones called endorphins.
- Take a coffee break with someone you like, if you can’t meet in person, call your friend for a virtual coffee.
- Avoid conflicts, prioritize and organize your work to feel more comfortable.
- Make your own list of values, positive mantras or statements that resonate with you, and take a look at it every time you need to gain bigger picture.